Sample Preparation Technician
We are seeking a full time Sample Preparation Lab Technician to join our Extractions team Monday through Friday, ideally from 1-10pm. Weekend shift(s) in lieu weekday shifts may be available to the right candidate.
Primary duties include: the preparation and extraction of environmental samples, primarily soil and water samples, following laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The technician will learn to properly prepare reagents & standards, dispose of samples, restock inventory and receive incoming materials & supplies. All training is provided.
- No experience is necessary
- A high school or equivalent degree required
- Meticulous attention to detail is needed to work error-free
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn is mandatory
- Multi-tasking is essential and Teamwork oriented personality is desired
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with a Laboratory Information Management (LIMS) software is an asset
Salary, Benefits, Growth Potential and Work Environment:
- MAI offers a competitive salary with full benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), and paid vacation. Merit-based bonuses and raises are provided.
- Please Email Us ( with your resume and letter of intent if you are interested.
MAI has a great work environment that emphasizes excellence and innovation. We have many career employees. Come join us!